III – Management (Planning & Leadership Development)
A. Planning for A Culture of Quality & Safety
- Descrip: Evaluation of current culture and indepth review of core leadership functions, related principles and strategy development for evolving a more quality and safety-oriented organizational culture
- Venue: On site (consultation/evaluation)
B. Team Building & Team Effectiveness
- Descrip: Facilitated, experiential training process for the development of improved communication, cooperation, respect and effectiveness within teams at any level of the organization
- Venue: On site (consultation/facilitation)
C. Performance Improvement Principles & Tools
- Descrip: Workshop series for developing deeper understanding and more effectiveness in the use of performance improvement principles, methods and tools.
- Venue: On site (consultation/facilitation) or Off site (TeleVideo conference)
D. Medical Director Leadership Institute
- Descrip: Didactic and experiential workshop series for further development of medical director leadership, management and performance improvement skills.
- Venue: On site (consultation/facilitation) or Off site (TeleVideo interviews)